Recent Posts

Monday, November 30, 2009

***UPDATE*** Ghosts of Boyfriends Past

C just called (so he DOES know how to use the phone) to apologize. His ears must have been burning as I was writing the last post!

He explained that he was drunk (I already knew that). He was in the area, but didn't have my number in his phone anymore and had no clue as to what time it was (okay, whatever). It was stupid (I already knew that too and agreed with him), and it will never happen again. Damn skippy it won't!!!!

He tried making small talk, asking how I've been, how work is...I gave him simple, one-word answers.

I should give the boy major props for having the balls to call and apologize, and I magnanimously accepted his apology. He assured me once again that it would never happen again, asked if my boyfriend was there, to which I answered, "NO, because I wouldn't speaking to you for more than these 2 minutes if he was."

And that was that. Is there a full moon today or something???

I'm just shocked...

4 comments:

Entrepreneur Chick said...

I'd say you handled that. Ha for him. Ha. Ha. And ha. Get on down the road...

BTW, you have an award waiting for you over at my place. Go see!

Sharon said...

YUP, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Thank you for my award, this is the first I've ever received!!!

Organic Meatbag said...

I wouldn't call it "having balls" so much as "lacking brains"...hehehe

Sharon said...

@Organic Meatbag - very, very true!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin