Recent Posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Snoozefest

I know I haven't posted a funny bad date story in a while, and I must apologize for that. I just haven't been on any bad dates in a while! But then again, I haven't been on any really good dates in a while either. They've all been perfectly nice, yet perfectly bland.

How sad is it that I'm wishing for a really bad date right now so we can all laugh our asses off over it? I'm not even joking!

I should take that back, we really don't want to put that wish out there in the universe!

Well...it would be nice to go on a good date...a really good date. The guys I've been meeting on the dating site haven't all been freaks and creeps, thank god. But they've been...nice. I honestly have nothing more to say about them. I guess I need a male version of me. I want some excitement, or someone I can be excited about, how hard can that be?

I'm...not bubbly, but I am fairly gregarious and ebullient. I have light and I look for light. I want to go on a date and have lots of fun, laugh, giggle...feel some chemistry, you know?

I had a coffee date this afternoon, and while there weren't major fireworks, there were definitely sparks. He was really nice and funny. We sat there talking the afternoon away, and it was comfortable, easy. I enjoyed his company, and so far, it seems we have quite a few things in common!

So let's see how this goes...stay tuned!

4 comments:

Aunt Juicebox said...

Good luck with that one. Maybe it'll turn out to be something worthwhile.

Áine said...

I hope that the sparks turn into fireworks :) lol

Entrepreneur Chick said...

Hmm. I bet you're going to meet someone totally unexpected. Then, ZING!

Yup.

Sharon said...

Here's hoping! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin