Recent Posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em

Use what you have. We have all been given skills, talents and gifts to utilize in life. It can range from the ability to sing, to the ability to calculate complex algorithms, to the ability to sew a stitch. Some of us have the ability to charm and enamour. Yes, that's a skill too!

Some women will hate me for this, would call it sexploitation, and that I'm promoting gender roles. But I say smoke 'em if you got 'em. Why not?! I'm not saying sleep your way to the top, I'm saying we as women have the advantage of being able to flirt, charm, and titillate into getting little extras in life. How many times have you charmed your way out of a speeding ticket, into skipping the long line at the door of a hot club, getting a discount, or even used it to get an extra shot of tequila in that margarita from the cute bartender? I have, it's great being a girl in situations like that!

I'm sorry, but women and men aren't equal. Women have the power. We are the ones who can captivate, multi-task, we decide when our other half gets laid, most of us can articulate and process our emotions, and nothing makes a man happier than to make us happy. Why not be happy with that and just let it be?

It's a biological and chemical reaction - this interaction between men and women. Animals do it too. It's pheromones.

Use it, have fun with it, feel free to go out and play!

2 comments:

Áine said...

I think your right,in fact,I'm sure of it! :)

Sharon said...

Thanks @Smileyfreak! Glad there are others who think the same way!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin