Recent Posts

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mastering the Top


Bravo finally got it right in the end!

Aside from the amazing finished products the master chefs put out all season, I thought
Top Chef Masters was a major snooze-fest. I just watched last night's finale on dv-r, and I am seriously regretting my dinner of homemade maryland crab soup and tater tots (it totally sucks when you forget to stop at the market after the gym and have to resort to the first thing you see in the freezer!).

I'm dying for just a taste of Hubert's lamb, beef, pork and potato stew...Michael Chiarello's duo of gnocchi, his polenta dish with rabbit and duck and his braised short ribs all looked so amazing, I would be happy if I could even get close enough for a whiff! And while I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food, I would love to experience Rick Bayless' dishes just to get a taste of his zeal for food and flavors. God, this show made me hungry!

And btw, I am soooooo in love with
Michael Chiarello, in addition to his food. Time to get my ass to Napa!!!!

3 comments:

cyee425 said...

omg you just made me hungry! all that sounds so good!

Teen Dating - Ourteennetwork.com said...

Congrats and yum it look's good!

Sharon said...

I do love tater tots...they're my guilty pleasure!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin