Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's an Early Christmas for Chloe!

I've always had trouble with my back, but lately it's been worse than usual. I spent most of last weekend groaning like an old lady as I would stand up or try to sit/lay down, wincing and saying, "Oh my back!". It's not fun getting old, I feel like I'm falling apart!

So I went to my chiropractor to get cracked and fixed. And fix me he did, he twisted and cracked, gave me some heat and about 10 minutes with the electric stimulation thingy (for those of you who have never had this, it's for pain management, like acupuncture) I feel like a new woman!

As I was getting ready to leave, he gave me a cute little box. And what was inside? An at-home electric stimulation pack!!! He wanted me to use it on my back about an hour a day, apparently. He showed me how to use it, explained the little dials, I was all set.

The first words that popped out of my mouth?

"Oh cool, a new sex toy!!!"

Ho-ho-ho, Merry Christmas!!!!


3 comments:

Entrepreneur Chick said...

Now you see? That back pain has been worth it, hasn't it?

Merry Christmas, FreakyMomma. ;)

Aunt Juicebox said...

LOL

Sharon said...

E.C. - this is why you love me ;)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin