Recent Posts

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Girl is Back in Town

Ahhh, vacation...rejuvenating, refreshing, healing, transformative...

I spent the last two weeks on the gorgeous island of Bali, and it was...a life-changing experience, to say the least. I missed you guys, and will be sure to tell you all as soon as I get over this jet-lag headache and can think straight!

For now, a few pics I snapped in my travels...


I was greeted by this large bowl of flowers when I arrived at my hotel...


Everywhere you go, there are gorgeous rice terraces...


Temples in every village...


And offerings for the gods everywhere you look...


4 comments:

Purely Paige said...

Wow beautiful! I have always wanted to go there!

A.T. Post said...

Those are some effervescent photographs! The place is even prettier than I've heard (and I've heard a lot). Welcome back!

Aunt Juicebox said...

Wow! Hope you are relaxed and rejuvenated!

Anonymous said...

My dear, You always do seem to find your way into places of breath-taking beauty! Well done and thank you for the stunning photographs.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin