Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Please Pardon My (Dis)Appearance

I'm sorry for my silence these last few weeks, I haven't forgotten to write, really! It's funny how life throws an unexpected curveball and you find yourself completely off-balance. And without words.

I'm used to bumps in the road...but it's terrible not being able to communicate and articulate. This inability is completely foreign to me. But life is getting back to normal and I'm returning to myself. Slowly, but surely.

So I guess for now, I am under construction, on the inside. I feel my words coming back to me, and I will not take them for granted again.

Just some fair warning - I will be on vacation starting next week for two weeks, and I am leaving all devices of electronic communication behind. But I promise I'll be back, and will be ready to resume our conversation!


2 comments:

Jerry said...

I'm certainly glad you are back. I'm not too glad to find out you're not going to be back for a couple of weeks. But -- rejuvenation time, I figure.

Warm regards,

Jerry

Sharon said...

Hi Jerry, yes..rejuvenation and healing is in order, and I promise I'll be back to my old self when I return!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin